LOCATED 2 MILES EAST OF SHUR-GRO, THEN 1 MILE NORTH
SPRING/SUMMER HOURS EFFECTIVE MAY 6, 2019
(Please take note of new hours)
MONDAY 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. (Closed on Holiday Mondays)
TUESDAY 8:00 – 11:45 A.M. 1:00 – 4:45 P.M.
WEDNESDAY 8:00 – 11:45 A.M. 1:00 – 4:45 P.M.
THURSDAY 8:00 – 11:45 A.M. 1:00 – 4:45 P.M.
FRIDAY 8:00 – 11:45 A.M. 1:00 – 4:45 P.M.
SATURDAY 8:00 – 11:45 A.M. 1:00 – 4:45 P.M.
*ALL COMPOST MATERIAL MUST BE REMOVED FROM CONTAINERS OR BAGS.
ALL LOADS MUST BE COVERED AND SECURED TO REDUCE LITTER ALONG THE ROADWAY.
- Used wet-cell (ie. car) batteries
- All scrap metals
- Wire (Please place on the "wire pile”.)
- Used engine oil filters
- Used hydraulic oil filters
- Used gear oil
- Used hydraulic oil
- Used gear oil
- Used antifreeze
- Used solvents
- Chemical, pesticide & fertilizer containers
- Oil containers
- All used tires
- All Lakeshore Drive and up to Mountain
- All south of Park Street except Ellis Drive
- All businesses on Broadway
- All north of the tracks
- Government Road east
- All east side of Broadway
- Golf Course and Oak Point
- Broadway to east side of Rossmore
- Lakeview Gardens
- Royal Manor
- Businesses on S. Railway
- Businesses on Broadway
- Ellis Drive
- Industrial Park
- west side of Rossmore and King
- Young, Galway Bay, Wells
- Businesses on Broadway and Lakeshore Drive:
- Beach Hut
- Water's Edge
- Ag Grounds
- Lakeside Christian School
- Crossroads Corner Cafe & Gas Bar
- West Glen
- Golf Course
- Trailer Court
*Please note: there are no longer compost pick-up services offered with garbage pick up.
*If you are still interested in having these services done, an independent individual is available for contract by phoning Robert at 204-441-5026.